[V8A] reminder: sign petition backing Liberal tax reforms...

Murray Dobbin murraydobbin at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 25 00:18:56 CDT 2017

Hi everyone.. I know I sent this out before but you may not have been able
to sign on to the petition. I cannot over-emphasize how important this is.
We now have NDP politicians attacking the reforms - Carole James, BC finance
minister and Alberta premier Rachel Notley. They should be ashamed of
themselves - moronic partisanship. PLEASE sign on and share as widely as
possible. We want to get over the 15,000 mark - to top the 14,000 the
well-heeled anti-tax reform coalition managed to get.

Thanks.

https://act.leadnow.ca/fair-share/?source=C4TX